Being sick is defidently not on the top of my to-do list these days, but I think God meant it as a gift. For the past two days I have been feeling so sleepy in the morning. It's like this. I feel tired every morning, but usually I don't fall asleep in class. My body was trying to tell me something. Uhuh. That I was sick.
Anyway, being sick sucks and I don't recomend it, but I will allow this.
Seventeen hours of sleep feels good. And sitting in front of a tv for five hours, that also feels good. Until you can't hold your head up anymore and you go to bed for another three hours of sleep.
Only thing worth worrying about was the missing of school.
Now that is bad. Missing school is bad.
But what can I do? Nothing. So, I sleep.
But this isn't my first time with the flu either. No. I also got the flu on Christmas Eve. That was not good. That sucked. But this time I only lost it once and I was able to eat something the same day and not faint and not have to be dragged to a friends house in Lessburg to sleep on the couch and then get up too fast and almost loose it all over the kitchen floor (both literally and I really almost fell and smacked my head good.) So, granted, being sick this second time wasn't half as bad as being sick the first time.
Elizabeth had poll vaulting for districts tonight, so my parents went to watch that while I slept. And then Meghan wasn't feeling good and carrying on some awful attitude, this woke me up. So I showered and felt much better and ate some old chinese food from the fridge, and here I am.
So now I am going to go read the Adventures of Huckelberry Finn by Mark Twain. Ya, its not light reading or anything, but I do have to read it.
(Caroline: Feel better. Sleep. Enjoy your crushed ice :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment