This morning bright and early, even though I had sworn to sleep in, my cousin and aunt left. I was really sad to see them go too.
"Write to me." Jackie.
"You forget, it's your turn." Me.
"Oh, I guess it is." And then she smiled and they drove away.
Then I sat around playing Text Twist on the computer when I should have been doing homework. Meghan came and asked me if I could take her and Aly to Target. Of course I said I could because I love driving, even if it is pointless. We picked her up fifteen minutes late.
"Hi, Aly. What's Adrienne up too?"
"Being a bitch."
"Aly!"
"No, she said I could tell you that. She said 'and you can call me a bitch, because I know I am being one.'" Aly.
"Still. She let you go to Target." Me.
"No, my mom let me come to Target." Aly.
So we went to Target and were there for all of ten minutes before Aly and Meghan bought whatever it is that they got and we start home. But then they want to go to FFC, so we go there.
"Go thru the McDonalds drive-thru." Meghan.
"No, there is a huge line!"I say. We were on the opposite side, so we could only see the cars as they came around the curve.
"No there isn't." Aly.
"There is, I swear."
"Will you just go!" Aly says, her temper going.
"Fine." We go around and lo-and-behold, there is a line.
"There wasn't one before. You just waited so long!"
"Uhuh. 'No line' my ass." And then Aly kicked it.
Then on the real way home we got to talking about boys.
"Aly, you are such a flirt!" Me.
"No I am not." Aly.
"Tell her what happened yesterday." Meghan.
"Ok. While the other day Kyle came up to me and was mad cause I was flirting with Nick, and then Nick came up to me and was mad cause I was flirting with Kyle, and then John (or who ever) told me to stop flirting with them both all the time. And everyone was so mad at me."
"Aly, you're a flirt." Me.
"I'm not!" She says. Meghan jumps in.
"She will go up to some new random guy and ask 'hey do you have a sixpack.'"
"Ha! That's only cause she doesn't get embaressed easily. She can do that and then just walk away." Me.
"While at least I don't go up to them and ask 'hey do you have a big penis.'"
"ALY!!!!" Me and Meghan.
"Or 'can I see it?'"
.......................................................................................................................................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment