
my poem...
The breeze may craddle you, upon the winds, my darling
Caress you in the moonlight, when you are kissed by starlings.
I hold you towards the seas, that linger in our palms
Glistening with starlight and bleeding summers dawns.
You to be my everlasting, my child that you are
I shall hold you oh so tightly, always carry you thus far.
Over mountains and through the shadows, growing dark
That cower in the sunlight, ever black and always stark.
These valleys far and wide, they are balanced in your eyes
Framed by red horizons and robin bellied skies.
And when the rhye grows thick, I'll run you through the sway
Of wild flowered blossoms on a summers day.
When the winds will blow, the wheats will bow down to you.
And as the summer shows and wanes for a month or two
Standing right beside you, the hands of your daughter.
Kiss her and tell her, held her when you caught her.
The love that you feel, never falters as you grow
And when she moves away, you'll miss her more than you may ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment