Today is Valentines Day. And it is turning out to be a lovely day, though a bit on the colder side. But beggers can't be choosers, and I am very thankful for a whole week of nice sunny spring days.
Yesterday Laura and I went to the store with Adrienne L. after school to help her pick out food for her birthday later that night. But before we got there she called us and said she had to pick up Anthony, her little brother for daycare. So me and Laura drove around and around, bored because face it there is nothing around where we live. We also got in a few spats becaues she wanted to go to a playground while we waited, and I was dead set against it. But Laura is stubborn, so I was bound to loose. I played a couple dirty cards, which made her mad and then won and she stopped talking to me for a good five minutes.
When we arrived Tony had all this energy and we were mocking Adrienne by calling her "mommy" because Tony looks so much like her and he is only 3, so she looks like his mother sometimes. People always stare and it cracks me and Laura up. Well, he wouldn't sit down in the cart and he kept picking up the liter bottles of soda and nearly tossing himself and the soda out onto the floor.
"Anthony, if you sit down I will get you a cookie for being good. Okay, but you have to sit down." Adrienne.
"'Kay." And he sits down for about five minutes before standing up again.
"Tony!" Laura.
"Come on Tones, sit." Me.
"Do you want the cookie or not!?" Adrienne.
"I want da coky." Anthony.
"Laura, stop wandering around. Stay with us." Me.
"Can I have a cookie too?!"
"Sure, I will buy you one too." Adrienne. "Do you want one too, Katie?"
"No."
"Laura is so wierd. Why does she want a cookie?"
"Because she acts like a two year old. Their the same age." Me.
Laura got a fishy sugar cookie.
Tonight I have an indoor soccer game. I already had one this morning and we lost. So I am not looking forward to it. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment