Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All In A Letter

This is a letter that I wrote via e-mail to my friend Rachel. It pretty much sums up the last couple of days that I have been having.

......................................................................................................................................................................

dear rachel,

you crack me to very small pieces! haha.

Ok, lets see if i can entertain and answer your comments and all that without missing anything. So, the alex thing. he is very funny. i agree with that. today when i was sitting there and him and tray kept cracking jokes, i was dying with laughter. and when tray really laughs, not his obnoxious one, but like his chuckle, it is so funny and just makes me laugh more!!!! i can't help it, i just have to laugh at dumb-ass comments. So then he looks up at me and sees that i am laughing and then chuckles again and we were like having a laughing competetion without even acknowledging it! Today bethany and tray and alex killed me! I don't know if you were awake for this, so i will restate it.

"Mrs. Burk, were the radical people more for the north. were they the republicans?" Alex.

"No!" Bethany. Mrs. Burke didn't hear him and kept talking.

"Mrs. Burke! were they radicals?" Alex.

'NO!!" Bethany.

"I don't know, Alex, were they?" Mrs. Burke.

"No." Alex.

"No, they were." Mrs. Burke.

"Bethany! What the hell. didn't you just say no?' Alex.

"Shut up. i didn't say anything!" Bethany.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tray. I was laughing so hard!

Man, that sucks about your monday morning! I hate it. And that just makes it worst cause one you woke up late but then its also a monday and you thought it was the weekend. thats like a blow to every thought and moral happiness on the planent right there! I hope the rest of your week is going good though. haha. ya. it should be. :P. Sorry that you were also falling asleep in history too. for some odd reason i was WIDE awake. I have been like that all day though. maybe its cause i had caffine today.... i don't really know. i have caffine everyday though... so?!

Ok, here is my day, just for the heck of it. No, nevermind. i want to tell you about MY monday.

So, i woke up, all went fine. I am pretty sure that i yelled at meghan for cramping the bathroom. she is always crossing me at five thirty in the morning! LIke what the hell?! just give me space and some coffee and i will be fine, but she is always right there, breathing down my back as i get ready. it annoys the shit out of me! Laura was late... nothing unusual there. haha. we got to school, and well, school sucks. So then i sat in ap english class and listened to mrs. vantress, whom usually holds my attention very well, but not that day! She was rambling on about some reading that i didn't like to begin with, so i mostly tuned out. while then stupid alisia silver starts in about her two cents, and she is obnoxious about it and i get so pissed at her because she is always like "ya, my mom said" or "my sister said!" do you ever think for yourself and say what you say!???? apparently not! And then the girl that sits on my left, Aria, i know her from freshman theater, and she is SOOOO annoying and always right in my face. I am a lefty and she is constantly leaning into my ps (personal space) and bumping me as i write! Like wtf, give me some space!!!! so then i ask her to scoot over and she looks at me, fixes her huge poncho of a red rain jacket and frowns. "SOrry." She says and scoots one inch to the left.but it won't matter then because seven seconds later her elbow will start to slide and BAMMMM! "hi honey, i'm home!" it annoys me so bad. And then leigh is always laughing at my expression, which then makes me want to laugh back, and i am just about to when BAmm! while, you get it. :) But otherwise i do like english. oh, well, and then caroline is in my class too. luckily she sits far away though or else fourth period would be a lot more dramatic and unhappy! haha.

Sorry, this might be long.

So fast forward to after school because school sucks, its a given. So after school i had to babysit for my 'kids.' I babysit for them every monday after school. right, no problems, love doing crafts with them, taking walks, playing outside. that whole dealio. Well, let me tell you! So Brian ( 5, smallest adorable) comes and hugs me. hes been sick so we don't kiss cause i have already had the flu twice from him and i'm not going back! And then megan flies in (7 bossy but so CUTE! she is the cherubic child and coy, kinda like me) and gives me a hug and askes me what crafts/movies/games i have brought. But i notice that is has on her jacket and her mom is telling her to come on. While, Megan has joining ty cwun do. (totally killed that! just sound it outloud and you will get at what i am saying :)) So i am not babysitting for her anymore. And rachel (annoying, stubborn ignorant) is not doing it anymore. So i am babysitting for brian and Rachel now. Now rachel is 10 and she has some emotion deficet problems, but still!!! so its 4:30, she has to start her hw at 5. 5 rolls around and i am playing with brian. "Rach, time to do you hw." No response. 5 minutes later. "Rach! Now." And moan from the floor in the other room. "I don't feel well. I need a snack." I watch her walk into the kitchen and go straight for the candy cabinent. "Rachel, what are you doing?" me."Getting a snack." Rachel."Try something healthy if you dont feel good.""No. I want some candy!""Rachel, this isn't up for discussion.""Your right!." She reaches up and pulls down a handful of twizzlers and choc. "Rachel! Stop, put that back!" Me."No! I want a snack.!" Then we go in circels. "Rachel! I am trying to treat you like the older child, but you are acting worst then brian!" "STOP ANNOYING ME!" " I would if you would just go do your hw!" (we've moved past the candy)"You don't treat me like an adult! YOu are always pestering me. Go away. and if you were a good babysitter you would take care of me cause i don't feel good!" Well, let me tell you! I almost threw some words at her face for that. Instead, i bit my tongue."Rachel. Go to the dining room and do your HW! NOW!" "No! I don't think i will." And then i just walked away and listened for her gameboy to start or the computer to beep, but after a few minutes she got bored of standing there glaring at me with her arms across her chest and shuffled off to the other room. "YOUR A HORRIBLE BABYSITTER!" she yelled five minutes later and i heard something crash. "and your a horrible child." I muttered under my breath. Brian just laughed and said."Ya, your a horrible child, Rachel!" in his small raspy voice. YOu can imagine the reaction i got after she heard that!so that is my babysitting experience and what i have to look forward too every coming monday.

hope this entertained as your letter did for me.

haha. love,

kt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment