Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One More Snow Day, at the End of May

Snow day= yesterday. Two hour delay= today. I prayed to God. He answered. No seventh period. It was awsome. :)

So yesterday Laura and Leigh came over about eleven. We went outside and the snow was sooo deep! It was amazing. Me and Leigh ran over to Chris's house to get him, and some of the snow drifts due to the wind were so deep it was crazy. We looked retarded trying to leap through them like gazels.

"Can't--go--on." Leigh. And then she fell down to her knees and sprawled herself out on the ground, her hand groping in the air for mine. "Go on without--me." And then she laid there for a second and I was dying with giggles. It was stupid but still very funny.

"I couldn't possibly leave you behind, Leigh. Grow a back bone." And then I dragged her into a standing position and we fought on.

We had a snow fight then in front of Chris's house; me Leigh and meghan, against chris liz and laura. Then the other team pulled a fast one on us and shoved snow ball after snow ball in our faces, and I was dying and there was masquera streaming down my face and I was slighly irked. Laura then pulled Leigh's finger back by accident and she got angry. Then they all retreated by the cars and kept slinging snow ball after snow ball towards our bench hide out, Leigh carrying on in the funniest way.
"Laura, I swear, if that hit's me, I am going to kill you." Whizzz. Leigh. "I'm serious. First it's going to be you." Whizz. "I saw that Chris. You're second." Whizz. splat on meghan's face. "Liz, you're going to die last." Thunk, shards of ice spraying us. "Hey Chris. Do you like your house?" Chris shakes his head no. "Mmm, your car, your clothes?" Leigh.

"Nope." Chris, with a grin.

"How about you dogs? You like you dogs?" Leigh. No reply. Chris. "Ya. I am going to burn them. I am going to burn them all." It was hillariously funny. I don't think Leigh thought so. But everyone else did.

Then we went to our house and Laura and liz spent the better part of an hour failing at a snow fort while we made food, consumed it, made food, and consumed it. Then Bryan came over for a cup of hot coco (because he's pathetic and we feel sorry for him :) ) And all of us got our bathing suits on and went in the hot tub. Caroline also came over later, after helping out her mom at school all day. It was fun.

"I swear to god, katie. If you hit me with that I am going to kill you." Bryan. ( In the hottub)

"I don't think you will." me.

"I swear." Bryan. Whizz. Leigh pegs him good in the head.

"LEIGH! What the heck!" He dunks his head under water and when he comes back up I let mine go. It hits me near the ear and all over his face.

"Oh, that's so it. Move over." Bryan. And then we were forcably removed and attacked by cold ice and snow by both boys.

"Why is this hot tub so cold!?" Bryan.

"Body temperture." Me.

"Then it would be 98.7." Bryan.

"I believe it is."

"What's the temp?" Bryan.

"98." Laura.

"Ha, told ya." me.

"Ya, only 98, that would mean your wrong."

Leigh had to go home after we got out and the rest of us trudged to the basement to watch a movie. It was fun. :) A good snow day through and through.

No comments:

Post a Comment