
Yesterday when I went to babysit, I had only Brian for awhile. He was being very cute and recently has taken to copying everything I do. This is very funny. :)
He wanted to play this Monopoly game for little kids... it was strange, and took me forever to understand. In the end I made up my own rules. (go figure, right) We played one round and I had to pretend like he won, because honestly, you can't fake loosing and winning. The winner is told by an electrical item that they win. Well, it told me I won and then I had to tweak it a couple times to make it tell Brian he was the winner. (Because let's face it, little kids are not prone on the whole losing thing.) It was very complicated. Well, then Ian comes home and decides that he wants to play with Brian. He reads the directions, understands them and starts telling Brian that everything he is doing is wrong. He then goes on to accuse me of teaching Brian wrong. Brian starts crying, I get a little irritated, cause I mean, come on! It's a stupid board game, could you just let the kid play the way he wants to!? But no. Ian yells and then quits and all resettles. Kinda.
Ian went outside and read on the deck and I had plans to join him, only then Brian wanted me to play with him, so I did. Everything went oddly smooth (and unusually smooth).
Funny...
"Katiiee, I wanna go outside!" Brian.
"'kay, get your shoes on. Want me to help you?" Me.
"No, no. I can do it myself." He plops himself on the ground and after about ten minutes stands up and starts walking towards me. I look down and snort. "Katiiee, something feels kinda funny." He looks down at his feet.
"Oh Boo, that's cause your shoes are on the wrong feet." I can barely contain the giggles, and then he starts laughing at my face and sits down and smacks his head with the palm of his hand.
"Silly Brian." He says and laughs. It was deliciously comical!
Today is the beginning of March Madness, and the only reason I care is because in Current Affairs we are doing a chart, winner gets a free breakfast. Otherwise, college basketball is beyond me (or rather not my forte). The only reason I watch sports is for the people that run across the screen (aka hot boys :) )
Caroline crashed here for half an hour, ate our food. The usual :))
Liz has shin splints and has to wear a BOOT!!! Lalalhahaha. I am not laughing at her situation, but it is kinda funny. First she outright deny's that she needs one and continues to run and do track and be stupid. Well then the pain becomes real bad and she goes off and on for awhile. Trainer got it right and forced her in there today to tell her that, "Yes she did have shin splints, and yes you should have started wearing a boot a month ago." Well go figure that one, Liz! :) (Love <3)>
During Spanish seventh period I learned a naughty word. Only worth mentioning because usually I don't really learn dirty Spanish words. But now I am afraid to post it. Okay, I post but don't tell what it means! :)) Exitado. Bahaha. (see but now your just going to go look it up)
I don't have to babysit, but it's raining... and I am stuck inside cause Liz has the car. Which begs the question: What did I ever do without a drivers license, for fun? And now Mom wants me to go clean my room (i will admit; it's a little messy) and study for SAT's that are only, lets see, hmmm, three months away...
It's Thursday.
Tomorrow is Friday.
It's supposed to rain, rain, rain.
crap.
Tried to buy Taylor Swift tickets for Maryland. No go. Not only are they SOLD OUT (just like that) but they are also $ expensive$ !!! Oh how it burns!!!!!
adu
No comments:
Post a Comment