Saturday, March 21, 2009

Legend of the Deep

The parts of yesterday that I was too tired to include last night are as follows.

Friday was a good day. I had yearbook and for history we went into the computer lab to do a project I had already done at home. So I was able to surf the web and just chill with Rachel for an hour and a half. In every room, or just the computer labs, apparently there is a speaker button that connects you to the main office in case you need help. Well, knowing the boys in my class, as soon as they saw that they were all over it. Trey 'inconspiculously' goes over and 'leans' against it. There is a buzzing sound and then a voice comes over the intercome and we all are like "what the heck is going on?" Trey didn't respond fast enough and Mrs. Burke informed the lady that everything was fine and someone had leaned up against the button "accidentitly." It was very funny. Then Alex started wailing about what people should have done.

"Oh, oh crap! Mrs. Burke, Mrs. Burke, get up. Get UP! Why aren't you moving?! Help, Mrs. Burke, don't die on me! Shit man! My teacher is dieing!" It was very funny the way he did it and everyone was laughing, including Mrs. Burke. Well, with this new brilliantly funny plan in mind, Tray goes to press the button again.

"Don't you dare, Trey. Or I'll give you detention." She says. He didn't touch the button.

And then in Yearbook I watched The Waterhorse: Legend of the Deep. That is actually a good movie, and Tara came and sat with me and brought her barrel of chex mix. It was a very relaxing class. :D. We ate ourselves full.

"I am going to ride on a dolphin, that looks like so much fun!' Tara.

"Screw that man. I am riding on a freakin' water horse!" Me. It was very funny.

After school a bunch of people went over to Laura's house to chill. It was nice, and we played pool, twice, and me and Adrienne lost to Liz and Justin... twice. I was so surprised at mystelf, because usually I own that game! Haha, not. Me and Leigh talked. We cried. It was good. We went home. Meghan had Aly and Kaihra staying over, so we hung out with them for about an hour before I fell into bed and didn't wake up until ten. Where we then went down to Richmond to visit our cousins. But that is another story for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment