So someone up there thinks they are hilarious! Why all the rain!?! I swear. I am soooo sick of it. The worst part is that if you wear jeans, and they drag on the ground, then it sl0wly absorbers up your leg. It is extremely annoying.
It's May now. So technically the rain should now cease. It's time for the flowers!
I have babysitting this afternoon, as is the norm, and I have the car so I don't have to walk in the rain! Yes!
I also have a history take home test to complete... to start actually. Which should just be awesome. This is what I don't understand. Why do teachers wait until the last homework to start cramming and piling homework and tests on us? It's the end of the quarter; we already have a butt load of tests, thank you very much! And then we have sol's and finals and AP testing and the whole shabang, please start looking at colleges, plan your summer life... la di da di duh! It makes absolutely no sense to start giving web assigns every night, or doing "mini" pop quizzes on what we learned at the beginning of the year! No. Sense. At. All. Sorry, it just irks me slightly. Story. So last night upon our arrival at home, we walk into the kitchen and there is Goldie throw up near the door (we think she might have choked. Good survival skills there, cause that would have just sucked to come home to a dead dog...that choked to death...) So anyway, we go to get some towels out from under the sink to clean it up and lo and behold, all the towels are wet!!! Now, I ask you, how lucky was it that the pipe that burst under our sink just happened to be the one with the four stacks of dry towels underneath it!? Lucky...maybe. If we were that lucky our pipe wouldn't have broken in the first place. Anyway, this key board is being extremely uncooperative, hence the compiled sentences because it won't allow me to Enter. This is all for now. (Leigh, are you satisfied?) P.S. laura got me an adorable little book mark of the Little Mermaid because she knows how much I love it from when she went and saw it in NY. Love her more than my twin that got me absolutely nothing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment