I am a very, very, very lucky girl!!!!!!!
Two concerts, two nights (both during school, duh)!!!! TAYLOR SWIFT HERE WE COME! I swear I didn't see this one coming (while, maybe a little, but not the way that it happened.)
Today, scene- home from school, tired, working on project, Laura walks in, thuderstorm abrewing.
"Here, girls. Your early birthday present." Mom hands us a piece of paper and it's.... a poem. (A really horribly written one too :) ) It tells us to search the house high and low like a mouse... ya, for a big clue to what we got for you. See what I mean, very cheesy. So anyway, La grabs the camera and is following us around video recording our stupidity. We are all over the house kinda shrugging our shoulders because all we know is that we are looking for a 'big clue.' What ever that means. We beg mom to slim it down and eventually get to upstairs Liz's room. We are searching high and low and I walk into the bathroom, not expecting anything.
"Nothing in the sho-" But I gotta stop short because staring at me is Taylor Swift. A picture of her anyway, and it's asking if we want to go to her concert on Thursday night!!!!!!!! Liz runs down stairs screaming and I am just grinning like a fool and Laura is so proud of herself for keeping it a secret for so dang long. But I am SOOOO EXCITTTTEEEDDDD! I am not sure how I can contain it.... no, wait, I can't. And I don't have tOOO!!!!!
But also, tomorrow night I am going to see Matt Nathonson!!!!!!I am very excited for this concert as well because I LOVE HIM!!! (Come on Get Higher, Still, Wedding Dress) just a well known few to mention. This I am doing with Caroline. And we are discussing plans for next summer and I am just about to go crazy because meanwhile there are finals and hw that doesn't have any relivance or purpose in my life right now. But anyways. I have to get to bed and finish up my hw and just do a whole bunch of things I would rather not do at this moment in time!!!!
Thunderstorms are supposed to clear out by the weekend. We can only hope that the weekend comes early, like, say Thursday???...
No comments:
Post a Comment