Now, the funny thing about Brian is that he loves the water... everything about it except that it gets in his eyes. Everytime he dives under water, regardless of whether his goggles are intact or not, he climbs back up out of the pool, grabs his towel, wipes his eyes once over and toddles back over to jump into the pool. It's very funny to watch becaues I am pretty sure he does it without even realizing. Multiple times he got there and went to bend down and wipe his eyes only to find that his goggles were still covering his eyes... it was very strangly funny. But while all this was going on I was listening to the radio waiting for "Taylor Time" which I had missed earlier this morning. So I was straddling the deck door and waiting and waiting and then, finally it came. And I didn't even get through once. I swear, the fates are intervenening to prevent me from winning Taylor Swift "Meet and Greet" passes as well as tickets. I keep begging fate to change it's mind. Liz keeps joking that fate is waiting for front row the night before. Giggle, giggle. That's not funny, not to me. But it is the last two weeks of school. Everything is winding down, though not as quickly as I would like it to.
After swimming I convinced Brian to come inside and he wanted to paint. I don't know what it is about kids and paint, but it seems that no matter how little or how contained you keep the paint, it just goes everywhere! I can swear to you that I was very much present during his painting and yet he ended up eating it! Literally. He was smiling a green sparkely grin at me and I kept wiping his mouth with paper towels until finally I made him get up and wash his mouth out. I don't know how toxic sparkly green paint is... but he seemed fine. And he spat alot of it out. So I think we are safe. But here are some photo's of his...artistic skills. (on himself of course.)


No comments:
Post a Comment