Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Day of Chemistry and Spanish

I would like to take the next ten minutes to tell the world of Chemistry and Spanish that it has been a pleasure suffering with you on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Chemistry, you have made my life an early bird kinda life and for that I resent you. I also resent how you made absolutely no sense and how I came up with the best sorts of poetry and story ideas staring out across the field of empty seats that started off mostly full on Monday and mostly empty by Friday. Thanks also to the professor that made all of these words possible.

Spanish, you have been with me these last six years and I can't explain how much you have changed me. I thought I just wasn't good at a language but now I find that it's so much more than that! I have an honest to God deep hatred for you and it's been such a great relationship! Take care because I doubt we'll ever meet again.


And now both are finally over. Tears of joy have gathered in my eyes.

Touche y adios,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment