Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

This week I went down to the Homestead with my family.
It is an amazing place. The history alone was enough to make me want to stay there forever. Then comes the resort part, the gorgeouse old time looking rooms, the spas, the rolling hills that it's tucked within and the barn that we celebrated my aunts 50th in just down the road.
It was a wonderful experience.

I got back yesterday and am right now babysitting.
I just forced Brian to get out of the pool.
"Boo, it's going to storm, and it's raining. Come on, out." I said. He let out a wail.
"Hurry, hurry, put the cover on! The toys are going to get wet! Hurry!" It took me a minute to realize that he was talking about his toys. The ones now floating in four feet of water and I just had to laugh.
He then hightailed it up the steps as the drops came down harder and preceeded to "take cover" inside of the pool bin located on the deck. When I opened it to peek in on him he told me to hurry up and get in or else I would get wet.
I told him we were allowed inside, to which he said.
"Oh."

Funny boy.
But charming as ever I might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment