I am in NY. And in order to be here I had to skip out early of VBS. Which, you don't know you will love until you get there and the kids fall in love with you and you get to have a mini me!!!:)
But I am in NY at my cousins house. We went to the beach today and it was lovely and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Everyone partied hard last night for Jackies grad party and so today was soley a chill day.
"I am so sick of this spanish music!"
"Yah, why are they playing it?"
"... ummmm have you looked around lately?"
The entire beach was Mexican and Spanish people. And I really don't have anything against either, but the spanish music and the flaminco bakini dancing was a little much. Along with the thong bakini's and the obnoxious yelling in spanish. But... not so bad in that I got to practice my spanish (or at least how well I could understand it.)
"How are you feeling, Aung G?" Looooong sideways look.
"Fine, Kate. Fine." And she offered a humorless chuckle.
"We come here to party hard."
"We came here and partied hard."
No comments:
Post a Comment